Continually be prayerful.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
He will guard the feet of his saints, but the wicked will be silenced in darkness. “It is not by strength that one prevails;
1 Samuel 2:9
The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
Godly positive soul ties
1. Joshua being with Moses
2. Jonathan abdicating his position as crown prince and giving his royal robe, and weapons to David because he loved David as his own self, as seen in 1 Samuel 18
3. Marriage of Ruth (a moabitess) to Boaz
What is ungodly soultie?
A Soul that is fragmented as a result of unhealthy ties to ungodly people. Generally from fornication as in Genesis 34:2,3
1. Emotional instability
3. Emotional disability
4. No ability to stand in the power of god
5. Up one day, down another, emotional rollcoaster
6. Life of disbelief, trouble keeping any relationship
7. Feelings toward ex-lover
In a marriage make sure you pick someone godly or you will inherit their spiritual mess (1 Corinthians 6:16). Work out the marriage by obeying God and letting go of sin, as there is no reason to divorce except for adultery, according to 1 Corinthians 7 and Jesus’s own words in Matthew 19:9
To Break negative Soultie
1. Repent of the sin, Revelations 20 is concise about who will not inherit the kingdom of God.
If you don’t get deliverance from your sin, you will struggle to enter the kingdom of God.
2. Forgive those who have done you wrong. This is so important as people become ungrateful grumblers, unfaithful to God, always blaming God for something he has not done, and opens the door to envy, hate, and jealousy. There are many people in hell because of unforgiveness. Unforgiveness legally opens the door to Satan.
3. Renounce any convenant, promise, any spoken commitment or vow with the person in question. Vows are binding as seen in Proverbs 6:2
Vows bind the soul, renouncing the vows releases the soul.
4. Get rid of any gifts they may have given you no matter what, photos, etc. or how old it may be.
5. Renounce and break it with your mouth. Not other’s responsibility but our own.
6. Don’t be embarrassed when you rebuke and remove your vows, being embarrased is being half-hearted in your decision, its legal grounds for Satan to stay.
7. Be participant of your deliverance, Make it your decision, your need to do this. Since demons are spirits, by coughing as one way, because through your words and body language you are exercising your will for this to be gone from your life.